Montana 680t features a dual-orientation, 4-inch color touchscreen that’s glove friendly, comes preloaded with TOPO U.S 100K maps and includes a 1-yearBirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. The 8 megapixel digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coordinates, allowing you to navigate back to the exact spot in the future. Includes 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes. High-sensitivity GPS holds your position even in the deepest cover. Includes 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com. Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Bumps, humidity and water are no match for the durable Montana 680t -water-rated to IPX7.
Features & Highlights
- PRELOADED GEOCACHES - 250,000 preloaded worldwide geocaches from Geocaching.com
- SEE YOUR SURROUNDINGS - Includes a 1-year Birdseye Satellite Imagery subscription1
- GPS AND GLONASS - With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, Hotfix satellite prediction and GLONASS support, Montana locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- TRACK MANAGER - Ability to organize and navigate through waypoints/routes/track logs (easily start/stop recording track logs)
- CAPTURE THE MOMENT - 8 megapixel digital camera for higher quality images and better resolution; geotagged with coordinates automatically, allowing you to
|Item Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.9 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Garmin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.