Meanhoo Bike Speedometer Bicycle Bike Computer Cycling Waterproof Wire Odometer with Multi-Function LCD Backlight Display
Meanhoo Bike Speedometer Bicycle Bike Computer Cycling Waterproof Wire Odometer with Multi-Function LCD Backlight Display by Meanhoo at Thought Riott. MPN: 4333485942. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Package included: 1 x bike computer, 1 x base pad, 1 x magnet, 1 x battery, 1 x CableINSTALLATIO STEPS1. Secure the base of speedometer to the
Package included: 1 x bike computer, 1 x base pad, 1 x magnet, 1 x battery, 1 x Cable
1. Secure the base of speedometer to the handlebar
2. After installing the base, insert the speedometer into the slot
3. Keep the thread of speedometer down the brake line
4. Secure the magnet head to the spokes
5. Install the sensor on the front fork (the distance between the magnet head and the sensor does not exceed 3 mm)
6. After installation is complete
1) The computer can not work when enter into sleep mode, so when you start riding, pls press any button to awake the computer.
2) Waterproof- Riding no need to worry about rain, but don't put in the rainstorm or soak in water.
Features & Highlights
- Effective Distance: Classic magnet, suitable for round spokes and flat spokes, super magnet, the 3mm distance of sensor & magnet is good.
- Easy to read: Big LCD display with big numbers,easily see the stats even you are riding; Backlight and Waterproof secures bike computer works properly at night and rainy day.
- Compatible: Suitable for most bike such as Road Cycling, Mountain Bikes, Folding Bike,Common Bicycle,Pit Bike ,Dirt Bike .It may not be compatible with some electric assist bicycles.
- Powerful: Small Size ,Light Weight, Waterproof design makes it more convenient and durable.It works well to Measure Speed ,Distance, Riding time,which the serious bicyclist or fitness fanatic wants to go with knowing.
- Easy Installation: Comes with the computer base for installation and keeping steady. Please note the slight rattle sound from device is normal phenomenon, which results from the design of wireless automatic function.