Paracord Survival Bracelet with a 7 Strand 330LB Parachute Cord Rope. A Pack of Two, 12 IN 1 Paracord Bracelet for Outdoors, Camping and Survival Situations. (Camo/Camo, Medium - 8.5 inch)
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Paracord Survival Bracelet with a 7 Strand 330LB Parachute Cord Rope. A Pack of Two, 12 IN 1 Paracord Bracelet for Outdoors, Camping and Survival Situations. (Camo/Camo, Medium - 8.5 inch) by B&K Outdoors at Thought Riott. MPN: 09021978-003. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CaveMen Survival Paracord Bracelet 12-IN-1 CaveMen PARACORD SURVIVAL Bracelet: Imagine the following scenario: You and your family are on camping
12-IN-1 CaveMen PARACORD SURVIVAL Bracelet:
Imagine the following scenario: You and your family are on camping trip along with your horses and you decide to go horseback riding on the rough terrains horse trails by yourself before it gets dark. You are dressed up in just shorts and a t-shirt on with all your camping gears left at the campsite. You start your horseback ride.
A few miles into your horseback ride two deer suddenly run across the horse trail and spooked your horse which end up throwing you off to the ground smashing your leg against a rock. You start to get back up and realized you are injured. You realized you are alone and worried. The only thing that you have with you is what you have on you - your CaveMen Paracord Survival Bracelet.
It's getting dark soon. You start feeling cold and notice you have problems with your hand coordination. You have to do something quick to get your body temperature up. You managed to gather some twigs and kindling. You unravel your CaveMen Paracord Survival Bracelet and use some of its fine inner strands as kindling. You scraped the striker in your bracelet against the magnesia rod and you are able to generate sparks and ignite the twigs. Within minutes you are able to start a fire and keep you warm throughout the cold night.
Now you are feeling warmer and decide to use the scraper as an EMERGENCY KNIFE and cut off a piece of your paracored to string up a branch to splint your leg against it and secure it with your paracord.
You know your family are probably looking for you and blow your EMERGENCY WHISTLE to let them know your exact location. Should they not find you, you decide to navigate your way back to the campsite in the morning using the build-in COMPASS.
Features & Highlights
- The 12 IN 1 Cavemen Survival paracord bracelet consist of the following: 7 strand 330lbs parachute cord rope, whistle, flint fire starter, compass, emergency knife, whistle, fire scrapper, thermometer, screwdriver, scrapper, saw tooth, nail file, hexagon wrench, and bottle opener.
- FLINT/FIRE STARTER: Can use to start a fire easily with the fire starter and scraper and you can keep yourself warm at night.
- EMERGENCY KNIFE AND SCRAPER: The emergency knife comes in handy, If you need to cut the paracord.
- WHISTLE: By blowing the whistle you can alert others of your exact location and be heard from miles away. COMPASS: can navigate your way in the wilderness, find your direction and never be lost again.
- PARACORD STRING: Used for tying thing together and securing camping equipment or gears.
|Item Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|