The ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000B is essentially a PRO-2000 with a shorter Cord and no accessories. The less expensive PRO-2000B comes without a protective rubber Boot, Unipod or Stakes and has 75' (23m) of Cord that covers a 150' (46m) circle. Each of the ZIPLEVEL accessories can be purchased individually and we recommend buying the protective rubber boot, particularly for outdoor work.
Features & Highlights
- Replaces rotary lasers for faster, easier and more precise measurements and true one-person operation that allows setup/pack up in seconds
- Read level and elevations directly in digits without math, line-of-sight, distance error or factory calibration for up to a year on one 9V battery
- Setup ranges of 40 feet vertically (4 feet in HP) and 150 foot circle and unlimited differential leveling without math using built-in carry function
- Typical level precision (internal): 0.050 Inch (0.005 Inch HP); typical vertical accuracy (internal): 0.050 Inch (0.005 in HP) or 0.15% reading
- 16 Powerful built-in functions plus PC serial port and 6 different measurement scales including inch, feet centimeters and meters
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Technidea Corporation, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.